Yay for me squeezing in the little spaces left in the bandwagon of mainstreams, memes, and hipsterness…hipsterity…hippies. I know you won’t read this through the end but, what the heck. What’s in my bag on a daily basis?
1 2012 Navi Planner covered in stickers from Victory church to MV Logos Hope to whatnots. I love this planner! My roommate have matching Navis, and we spent a number of weeks and expeditions in different branches of Fullybooked and National Bookstore to find the perfect planner. The Navi Planner was no cheapo, but it was a worthy investment compared to Starbucks‘ overpriced planner. I love the smooth, creamy pages, simple page designs, and the semi-empty right pages where you can write anything you want (semi-empty because it does have a grid).
2 Victoria’s Secret Forever Pink perfume that’s in a very blue bottle, haha. It was a pasalubong from my auntie. Less than 6 months in and it’s already half-empty. If there’s one vain thing I can’t live without, it’s fragrance.
3 Headband. Might be one of my studded headbands on some days.
4 A cute printed tin I got from Landmark Trinoma for my earphones.
5 Kikay kit! It’s so floral and girleeehhh I know. Contents: Maybelline Baby Lips Cherry, Bench Fix Clay Doh, Nyx Round Lipstick in Mars, Nyx Lip Cream in Stockholm, Maybelline BB Cream (which I hardly use), Cookie Mirror, a neon green hairclip, Green Cross Isopropyl Alcohol 40% solution (in a 70% solution bottle), lots of Mefenamic Acid tablets.
6 Kimbel white pouch for my gadgets and KJ (my USB).
7 Passport holder which I use as a card and ticket holder.
8 Mini sketchbook. I bought it from Expressions, it’s cheaper there than in Fullybooked.
10 Maxx, my Blackberry 9220. My Dadi gave him as a birthday gift. =)
11 Zack Gin, my Samsung Chat. He was a replacement for Yuki, a phone of the same model which my Dadi bought as a birthday gift for me last year, but was snatched out of my bag along with my wallet a month later. The memory saddens my heart.
12 Totoro pouch for Maxx.
13 Money purse and keys. I have lately lost the will of using my wallet so every bill and coin is cramped in this purse.
What about you? What’s in YOUR bag?
- Steve Wozniak shows us his travel bag full of gadgets – Android included (androidcommunity.com)
- Tag: What’s in my make-up bag?? (samantha-stewart.com)
- What Does Your Bag Say About You? (fabsugar.com)
- The Lover: What’s In Your Bag Series (msjfreckles.wordpress.com)
- My daily supplies (coffeeandnumbers.wordpress.com)
- 9 Things I always have in my bag (stayadventurousblog.wordpress.com)
- Dear Miranda Kerr, We’d Like to Raid Your Closet (stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com)
- First day || What’s inside your bag? (winniewrites.wordpress.com)
- Currently Obsessed With: Navy! 10 Super Chic Navy Bags To Wear With Everything (glamour.com)
- Street Style: Hipsters, Please Adopt This As Your New Uniform (refinery29.com)
- Because being hipster is too mainstream (classoneforty.wordpress.com)