It was like going back in time when the Spaniards were still in Luzon. The Spanish occupation wasn’t exactly the brightest milestone in Philippine history, but it brought this rich heritage in architecture. If I were the President, I would decree to never demolish these old buildings. They are remnants of the Filipino history and culture.
I don’t have a proper camera so I used my celfone for these photos. All hail Photoshop actions for the cross-processing, and all hail HDR toning for making a miracle!
- Logos Hope in Manila (cotober.wordpress.com)
- ManilaTravelNews.com: A Blog with Insights about Travel to Manila, Philippines Publishes First Posts (prweb.com)
- Blast from the Past: Vigan (happyrhina.wordpress.com)
- PhotoworldManila – Rob Schneider (filipinofestival.wordpress.com)
- Intramuros, Manila: A City Within a City (socyberty.com)
- “Heritage Churches of Manila” Travel (archijournal.wordpress.com)
- Baroque Churches of the Philippines (photobento.wordpress.com)