COLOR COMBOS presents thousands of color palettes ready for use for just about any color SOS. This simple and straightforward blog have selections of palettes, with each shade’s hexadecimal color code so it can be used for web design and digital artworks.
The site has a combo maker and tester, with a library of existing combos. Hovering the arrowhead over a color or combo will reveal a textbox containing the corresponding hex codes.
It’s a useful color resource for artists, web designers, fashionistas, and just about anyone who needs help about their daily color palette dilemma. My friend recommended this site to me, and she has been using their palettes as references for her daily getups.
- Blog Discovery: Color Combos (klacenklaiart.wordpress.com)
- Adolie Twins: Using CMYK and RGB (klacenklaiart.wordpress.com)
- The design process of Jolena (veerle.duoh.com)
- Color Palette (peterbakker.wordpress.com)
- Celeb Style: SJP’s Punchy Color Combo (fabsugar.com)
- Wednesday Giveaway: Byrd Jewelry! (thecharlottecville.com)